Triple P Positive Parenting Program is designed to give parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children and to build stronger family relationships. Triple P doesn’t tell people how to parent. Rather, it gives parents simple and practical strategies they can adapt to suit their own values, beliefs and needs.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids.
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more.
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows.
- Encourage behavior you like.
- Take care of yourself as a parent.
- Feel confident you're doing the right thing.
Seminars and Discussion Groups are held the last Monday of the month (unless holiday conflict) through November 2016. They are 2 hours long and are facilitated by a Triple P educator.
Free, advanced registration required (register early, classes do fill!)
Maximum class size for Seminars is 23 (limit 4 per registrant)
Maximum class size for Discussion Groups is 12 (limit 2 per registrant)
Childcare is not provided, babies in arms welcome.
Please let us know if you have registered and are not able to attend so we may open the seat to someone on our wait list.