The Children's Museum of Sonoma County is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Each year we support many other local nonprofit organizations and schools by donating tickets to assist in fundraising efforts.
Due to the volume of requests received, organizations must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Donation requests for charitable events to support nonprofit organizations or schools in Sonoma County only will be considered. Out-of-county requests cannot be fulfilled.
- The requesting organization or event cannot be religious or political in nature.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to the Children's Museum mission.
- Priority is given to events raising funds for educational programs.
- One request per organization per year will be fulfilled.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing and must include a formal event flier or description. Please also include the donation form your organization will be using for the event. These documents may be included in a letter, or attached to an email. Please ensure the letter includes: The name of the nonprofit organization or school, date of fundraiser, the purpose and beneficiary of the fundraiser, contact name and information, and an address to which the donations should be sent. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Requests should be submitted 6-8 weeks prior to the event.
- One request per organization will be considered per calendar year.
- The standard Children's Museum donation is 4 museum admission tickets, valid for one adult or child per ticket ($48 value). We are unable to donate memberships, birthday parties, camps, or other offerings.
- No phone requests please.
- Please note: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. We will do our best to fulfill all eligible donation requests.
- As we are a nonprofit, we do not receive a tax-deduction for our donation to your organization. Please consider saving resources by not sending us a receipt.
Submit a Request
All requests must include a formal event flier and/or donation form.
Please put "Donation Request" in the subject line.
The Children's Museum of Sonoma County
Attention: Donation Requests
P.O. Box 12323
Santa Rosa, CA 95406