Family Access Sponorship
To reduce barriers to entry and experience, the Children's Museum
- Distributes free 6-month memberships and free admission passes to income-eligible families in our community through our outreach partners and direct application process
- Partners with Sonoma County Library’s Discover & Go program, offering free admission to library card holders, through pre-registration on the library website
The Children’s Museum distributes a standard number of free memberships and free admission passes annually as the cornerstone of the Family Access program. Local companies can increase our outreach by becoming sponsors of the Family Access program.
Become a Family Access Sponsor: $2,500
By becoming a Family Access Sponsor, you provide 250 CMOSC Family Access Admission passes or 25 CMOSC Family Access Memberships (6-months), to be administered and distributed by CMOSC and our Access Sponsors. Family Access Sponsors also receive the following benefits.
- Featured sponsor at CMOSC for a month
- Name/logo on CMOSC Access Admission passes
- Sponsor featured in CMOSC eBlast(s) and The Buzz (weekly eNewsletter)
- Sponsor listed on CMOSC website
- Sponsor acknowledged on large outdoor sidewalk sign
- Sponsor featured on lobby television screen
- Space for promotional table and materials provided in the Gateway to Mary’s Garden (materials and staff provided by Sponsor)
Thank You to Our 2014 & 2015 Family Access Sponsors!