Family Access Admission Passes
Family Access admission passes are offered thanks to the generosity of our Family Access Sponsors. A Family Access admission pass provides each pass holder a fun-filled day of exploration at the Children's Museum.
Applications are for a Family 4-Pack (four single day free admission passes) which allows four guests to visit the Museum free of charge. Family Access admissions are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis, and pass availability is dependent on the generosity of our donors.
Your family may be eligible for free passes if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Your family is currently receiving food stamps
- Your family is currently receiving assistance from a social service organization
- Your children receive free/reduced school lunches
- Your family is receiving any other type of public assistance
- You are disabled or receive SSI benefits
- You are a teen parent
- You are a foster parent
- Organizations who served families with the criteria listed above may also qualify for Family Access admission passes
Applicant must be a resident of Sonoma, Mendocino or Lake counties
Family Access admission pass applications are accepted year-round, and are reviewed monthly. Applications for Family Access Passes are accepted year-round and reviewed monthly. If your application is approved, your Family 4-Pack will be mailed to you with-in 2 months of application.
Please note: application for Family Access Passes and payment of processing fee does not guarantee disbursement. CMOSC has limited Access Passes available and attempts to grant all requests, if possible.
Applications must include:
- Completed CMOSC application
- A photocopy showing proof of eligibility/current participation in a listed program, dated within 30 days (see application for complete list)
- $5.00 non-refundable processing fee
To apply for a Family Access Passes, please submit a completed application, proof of eligibility and $5 either in person at the Front Desk or by mail, to:
Family Access Membership
Children's Museum of Sonoma County
1835 W Steele Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403