Love Bugs Fundraiser
Love Bugs is a fundraiser for the Children’s Museum
Guests can create a beautiful bug for one of the pillars outside with their name on it. The custom bug will crawl up the wall, land on a leaf and greet visitors at the Museum for year to come! I’ve attached a bug photo as an example (it’s adorable).
Bugs - $350 each
Bees - $350 for two
Saturday, Feb. 11th at 10am
Tuesday, Feb. 14th at 5pm
Saturday, Feb. 18th at 2pm
What to expect at the workshop
- You will be pressing clay into a pre-designed bug mold. You will then be able to paint your bug almost any design or color you can think of! Not all ladybugs are red with black spots!
- Plan to take about 30 minutes to complete your bug.
- Wear clothing that can you don't mind getting painted
- A CMOSC staff member will be there to assist with the process.
Call or email Jenny Juhl at 546-4069 x103 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign-up for a workshop. PLease have the following information ready: Which date you would like to attend, how many bugs or bees you would like to make, and how many people will be coming.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete a bug.
- Payment for bugs are required at sign up for the workshop.
- Space is limited - more workshop dates may open up if there is high demand.