The Children's Museum of Sonoma County
MEMBERSHIP & FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County is seeking an enthusiastic person for our Membership & Front Desk Coordinator position. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with exceptional communication and leadership skills, who thrives on working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a wide variety of job responsibilities and demands.
Successfully manage all aspects of membership and ensure positive member interactions through regular participation in Front Desk operations. Grow the Museum’s membership program through promotion, recruitment and retention strategies.
- Train and provide support for Front Desk staff on membership procedures and changes to membership policies
- Maintain experiential knowledge of Front Desk operations by covering staff breaks and shifts, and supervising as needed
- Update current and create new membership documents; maintain accurate digital and physical membership records
- Track membership sales, usage and trends, and create reports as needed
- Develop and coordinate events, campaigns and programs related to recruiting new and retaining current members
- Research and implement strategies for improving check-in procedures and growing the membership program
- Handle membership communication in a professional, timely manner, and provide exceptional customer service
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Three years customer service experience in a similar position, preferably a nonprofit or attractions environment
- Cash handling experience required (or equivalent)
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
- Flexible schedule; ability to work weekends
This is a full-time hourly position that includes benefits and reports to the Front Desk Manager.
This position requires a mandatory background security screening.