We offer gift memberships! To successfully process a gift membership, you will need to provide the following: parent name(s), address, phone and email along with the full names and birth dates of their children. All membership terms and conditions apply. For more information please call 707-546-4069.
Any membership may be purchased:
- In person: Wed - Mon 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (do not include credit card information via email, payment must be taken over the phone).
- By phone: 707-546-4069. Please note we can be very busy during any given day, voicemails may take up to 48 hours to be returned.
- By mail: CMOSC, Attn: Membership, 1835 W. Steele Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
- Online purchases are not available at this time.
Families in need are welcome to apply for a free membership through the Children’s Museum’s Family Access Program.
- Membership may be renewed within 30 days or less of expiration date.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following member guidelines.
- Photo ID or Membership Card is required at check-in.
- We post all programs, special events, field trips and large group visits on our calendar - we recommend checking it frequently to optimize your visits.
- The Museum issues announcements and membership information primarily via email blasts; communication by mail is limited to member cards or renewal notices. Members are encouraged to keep their email and postal addresses up-to-date by notifying Member Services at email@example.com with any changes.
- On occasion, CMOSC may be closed for facility upgrades or private events. While we do our best to notify both the public and membership holders of any dates/hours we will be closed, operating dates and times are subject to change without prior notice. Please see our calendar or home page for a complete and current listing of closures or special events.
The Children's Museum of Sonoma County is an independent, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on membership and admission fees as well as philanthropic support to cover operating costs which include exhibit maintenance, facility upgrades, program development and much more. The following terms are intended to prevent misuse and abuse of memberships, which result in significant loss of revenue for the Museum. We appreciate your understanding and support.
Children's Museum of Sonoma County's tax EIN is 20-3496878. Memberships are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your tax professional or financial adviser for more information.