Birthday Package Includes:
- $275 ($25 discount for members)
- 25 guests including adults (one adult for every five children)
- 90 minute use of the Dow Event Center
- All day entrance to the Museum for each guest
- Museum T-shirt for the birthday child
- Two (2) future passes to the Museum
- One CMOSC party helper to assist with set up and break down
- CD player available in birthday party room
- PDF invitation
After Hours Party Includes:
- $650 ($50 discount for members and non-profits) for up to 50 guests
- $1,000 ($50 discount for members and non-profits) for up to 150 guests
- Two (2) hour use of entire facility from 5:30-7:30pm on a Friday or Saturday evening
We will begin hosting birthday parties in April 2014!
CMOSC members can reserve their party today for a date taking place after March.
Non-members will be able to book a party after we open to the public this Spring.
- Parties must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance and a two to three month advance reservation is recommended.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve a CMOSC birthday party and a nonrefundable deposit of $150 is required to book an After Hours party.
- Payments may be made with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash, or check. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit and the remaining balance is due in full two weeks before the date of the event. Failure to pay for the reservation two weeks in advance may result in the forfeiture of the reservation and deposit.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellations and a $25 fee may be incurred for any date/time changes that we are able to accommodate.
- Upon confirmation of a reservation and payment of a deposit, customers will receive a receipt and additional information for the birthday party. The maximum occupancy for a birthday party is 25 people including adults and children.
Available Reservation Times for Birthday Parties (Thursday-Sunday):
Available Reservation Times for After Hours parties (starting October 2014):
- Friday, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday, 5:30pm-7:30pm
or call (707) 546-4069 for more information.
Most food, beverages, and decorations may be brought into the Museum. Guests may not bring piņatas, glitter, confetti, popcorn, alcohol, and nuts onto the premises. In an effort to protect Museum visitors who have severe allergic reactions to nuts, we ask that you please leave any nuts or products that use nuts at home.
Go Green! While we will allow balloons and many other party decorations, we encourage you to be environmentally friendly and consider the environmental impact of what you bring into the Museum. We strongly encourage you to bring recyclable or reusable materials and avoid filling the garbage bin!
ALL decorations and other party materials must be removed BEFORE your room rental end time.