Birthday Package Includes:
After Hours Party Includes:
- $650 ($50 discount for members and non-profits) for up to 50 guests
- $1,000 ($50 discount for members and non-profits) for up to 150 guests
- Two (2) hour use of entire facility from 5:30-7:30pm on a Friday or Saturday evening
We will begin hosting birthday parties in April 2014!
CMOSC members can reserve their party today for a date taking place after March.
Non-members will be able to book a party after we open to the public this Spring.
- Parties must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance and a two to three month advance reservation is recommended.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve a CMOSC birthday party and a nonrefundable deposit of $150 is required to book an After Hours party.
- Payments may be made with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash, or check. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit and the remaining balance is due in full two weeks before the date of the event. Failure to pay for the reservation two weeks in advance may result in the forfeiture of the reservation and deposit.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellations and a $25 fee may be incurred for any date/time changes that we are able to accommodate.
Available Reservation Times for Birthday Parties (Thursday-Sunday):
- 11:00am-12:30pm (not available Sunday)
Available Reservation Times for After Hours parties (starting November 2014):
- Friday, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday, 5:30pm-7:30pm
or call (707) 546-4069 for more information.
Please note that CMOSC does not provide party supplies or decorations. Most food, beverages, and decorations may be brought into the Museum. Hosts may not bring piņatas, glitter, confetti, popcorn, or alcohol onto the premises. You may be assessed an additional $200 noncompliance fee if you do not follow the above guidelines.
In an effort to protect Museum visitors who have severe allergic reactions to nuts, we ask that you please leave the nuts at home.
Go green! While we will allow balloons and many other decorations, we encourage you to be environmentally friendly and consider the impact of what you bring into the Museum. Please keep all decorations, including balloons, inside the birthday party room. We strongly encourage you to bring recyclable or reusable materials and take home much of what you bring to avoid filling the garbage bin.
ALL decorations and other party materials must be removed BEFORE your room rental end time.