Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
FREE PROGRAM for parents with children under 6yrs of age, thanks to funding by First 5 Sonoma County Mental Health with MHSA_Prevention and Early Intervention funds!
- Registration is required (free).
- Seminar size is limited to 25. Discussion Group size is limited to 12.
- If you do not register online, you will be required to register at the front desk before attending the event, and you are not guaranteed a space in the seminar
- Early registration is encouraged, seminars fill up quickly
- Those who have pre-registered will be given 10 minutes after event start time before your reserved seat will be opened up to the next person.
- Attendees arriving late will be required to wait 10 minutes before entering discussion or seminar to minimize disruption to those who have arrived on time.
- Punctuality is encouraged.
About Triple P
Triple P Positive Parenting Program is designed to give parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children and to build stronger family relationships. Triple P doesn’t tell people how to parent. Rather, it gives parents simple and practical strategies they can adapt to suit their own values, beliefs and needs. Facilitated by a Triple P educator from Parents Place.
Triple P is held the last Monday* of every month at the Children's Museum of Sonoma County
*(except on holidays)
Childcare is not provided, babes in arms welcome.
March 27, 2017 (6pm - 8 pm)
Managing Fighting and Aggression - REGISTER
April 24, 2017 (6pm - 7:30pm)
Bedtime Routines - REGISTER
May 29, 2017 (6pm - 7:30pm)
Raising Confident, Competent Children - REGISTER