Get our reduced-cost Family Access Membership for a minimum of $20 (application required).
The Family Access Membership provides your family with the following benefits:
One Year General Admission For*:
- Parent and partner/spouse, living in the same home
- Their legal dependent children under 18
Free Guests (when accompanying named members):
- All related adults (age 18+)
- One unrelated adult (i.e. caregiver age 18+)
*During the Snow Days Family Fundraiser and birthday parties, admission rates apply for members. Discounts may be available.
Families who are currently receiving assistance from at least one of the following qualifying programs are eligible for a Family Access Membership:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- CalFresh/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch
- Cal WORKS/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- Section 8/Public Housing
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEA)
- Licensed foster parent
- Other government/social service organization (please specify)
To Apply, please submit:
- A completed Family Access Membership application
- A photocopy of a document verifying current participation in one of the listed programs, dated within 60 days
Note: You will be contacted by phone when your application is approved. Once approved, the membership fee will be due within 2 weeks.
Applications for Family Access Memberships are accepted year-round and reviewed monthly.
Please note: application for Family Access Membership does not guarantee membership. CMOSC has limited Access Memberships available and attempts to grant all requests, if possible. Families will be notified if their application has been approved within 4-8 weeks of submitting a completed application.
Submit application either in person at the Front Desk, or by mail to:
Family Access Membership
Children’s Museum of Sonoma County
1835 W Steele Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403