To Make Picnic Table Party Reservation
- Payment-in-full is required at time of booking
Picnic Table Party Details
- 2 reserved picnic tables
Private Playdates may be reserved for the following dates and times:
10am – 12 noon
1pm – 3pm
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation Refund Policy:
- More than 21 days before party: Full refund, minus $25 administrative fee
- Fewer than 21 days before party: Partial refund, minus $25 administrative fee
- Fewer than 7 days before party: No refund
- In the unlikely event that the Children’s Museum should have to cancel a reservation for unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued a full refund, or may choose to reschedule your party on an alternate available date.
Rain Contingency Policy
- Cancellations due to rain MUST be made no less than 5 days before reservation to receive a full refund, minus $25 administrative fee.
- Refunds are not available for rain cancellations made less than 5 days before reservation.
- Host may reschedule to a different date no less than 5 days before original reservation.
- If host chooses to move forward with party in the rain, a 10’ x 10’ canopy can be provided.
Changes to Schedule:
Date and time changes (if available) can be made until 21 days prior to new reservation date. A $15 processing fee will be applied
- Please do not tape, tack, or adhere anything to the walls or cabinets.
- Please do not bring latex/rubber balloons (mylar balloons okay), inflatables, piñatas, glitter or confetti onto the premises.
- Decorations and party supplies must remain inside the party room.
General Party Policies
- Access in and out of the museum is limited to the front entrance only
- Food and food consumption should remain inside the party area. Please do not bring alcohol, glass bottles, nuts or caterers
- Entertainment: outside entertainers, performers, vendors, live animals are not permitted
A minimum $100 noncompliance fee may be assessed for failure to follow these guidelines. Removal from the premises and/or cancellation of the party may also be required.