Apply for a reduced-cost Access Membership to the Children’s Museum!
Cost: Pay what you can (minimum: $20)
The Access Membership provides your family with one year of free admission* during regular open days. One of two levels will be awarded depending on the number of children in your household:
- Access Four provides admission for four (4) visitors per day.
- Access Six provides admission for six (6) visitors per day.
*Children’s Museum memberships do NOT include admission to select events or birthday parties.
- $2 off regular admission for up to 6 additional guests
- Special member hours
- Discounts on birthday parties, Gift Corner purchases, and select events
- Discount at Schulz Museum & Snoopy’s Home Ice Arena
- Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) reciprocal discount
Families receiving assistance from at least one of the following qualifying programs are eligible for an Access Membership:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- CalFresh/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch
- Cal WORKS/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- Section 8/Public Housing
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEA)
- Licensed foster parent
- Other government/social service organization
How to Apply
Download and complete an Access Membership application
- Submit completed application
- Show or submit proof of assistance from ONE of the programs listed above.
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a photocopy of proof of assistance from ONE of the programs listed above
Children’s Museum of Sonoma County
1835 W Steele Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Note: You will be contacted by phone or email when your application is approved. Once approved, the membership fee will be due within 2 weeks.
Applications for Access Memberships are accepted year-round and reviewed monthly.
Please note: application for Access Membership does not guarantee membership. The Children’s Museum has limited Access Memberships available and attempts to grant all requests, if possible. Families will be notified if their application has been approved within 4-8 weeks of submitting a completed application.