Plan Your Child’s Birthday Party at the Children’s Museum
Make your child’s birthday WONDER-full! With picnic tables reserved exclusively for you and unlimited play at the museum, this will surely be an unforgettable celebration. We make it easy and affordable for you to celebrate your child’s special day.
Picnic Table Party
Wild Zone (Outdoor)
Up to 20 people (including all children, adults, and host family)
- Two (2) reserved picnic tables for two (2) hours
- Museum admission for hosts and guests
- 15-minute pre-party set-up time
- Up to 20 guests total (including children, adults, and host family). Note: The Museum allows more than 20 guests for an additional fee.
- Current museum members receive 10% off! Not a member? Join today!
- Please note that the Museum is unable to offer additional programming or other add-ons at this time.
- Questions? Email [email protected].
Picnic Table Parties may be reserved for the following dates and times:
10am – 12 noon
1pm – 3pm
10am – 12 noon
1pm – 3pm
*NOTE: Picnic Table Parties take place during regular Museum operating hours. The public will be present during these times.
Questions? Email [email protected].
Interested in a private party?
Check out Private Playdate for more info!
If you are a school, childcare, or camp, please reach out to [email protected] for Group Visit inquiries.
“I just had my daughters 3rd Birthday Party here this weekend. The kids ages ranged from 10 months to 12 years, and every single one of them had a blast! Many parents commented on how much fun was had by the whole family. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I’m very, very happy with my decision to have her party there.”
Picnic Table Party Policies
General Party Policies
- Payment-in-full is required at time of booking.
- Access in and out of the museum is limited to the front entrance only.
- Two (2) picnic tables with tablecloths will be reserved exclusively for you. The host is responsible for providing all food and drinks.
- Food and drinks must remain in the picnic area only.
- Please do not bring alcohol, drinks in glass bottles, or foods containing peanuts.
- Outside entertainers, performers, vendors, or live animals are not permitted.
- Face masks are required for adults and children age three (3) and up inside buildings.
- Please limit all decorations to the picnic area only. Please bring your own plates, bowls, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.
- The Museum strives to be environmentally conscious. Please assist us by being mindful of this when considering what decorations to bring.
- Please do not bring latex/rubber/mylar balloons, inflatables, piñatas, glitter, or confetti onto the premises.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For cancellations more than 7 days before the party: you will receive a full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- For cancellations with 7 or fewer days before the party: you will receive a refund of 50%.
- Requests to reschedule will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellations due to forecasted rain are subject to the policies listed above. If the host chooses to move forward with a party in the rain, a 10′ x 10′ canopy can be provided.
- In the event that the Children’s Museum should have to cancel a reservation for unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued a full refund or may choose to reschedule on an alternate available date.