Mary’s Garden and Ella’s Art Studio Are Open for Play!
Whether it’s your child’s birthday or just a group playdate, make it WONDER-full!
With exclusive access to the entire museum for just you and your guests, your time at the Children’s Museum will surely be unforgettable.
Reserve all open areas of the Museum exclusively for you and your guests for two hours of fun! Private Playdates may be reserved for the following dates and times:
- 11:00 am
- 1:30 pm
- 4:00 pm
- 4:15 pm
- 4:15 pm
Playdate for up to 20 people (Kids + Adults) – $400
Playdate for up to 30 people (Kids + Adults) – $580
Playdate for up to 40 people (Kids + Adults) – $760
- Exclusive access to all open areas of the museum for just you and your guests (museum closed to the public)
- Shaded picnic area
- Current museum members receive 10% off! Not a member? Join today!
Private Playdate Policies
General Party Policies
- Payment-in-full is required at time of booking.
- Access in and out of the museum is limited to the front entrance only.
- A picnic area is available if you wish to bring food and/or drinks. The host is responsible for providing all food and drinks.
- Food and drinks must remain in the picnic area only.
- Please do not bring alcohol, drinks in glass bottles, or foods containing peanuts.
- Outside entertainers, performers, vendors, or live animals are not permitted.
- Face masks are required for adults and children age three (3) and up.
- Please limit all decorations to the picnic area only. Please bring your own tablecloths, napkins, plates, bowls, cups, utensils, etc.
- The Museum strives to be environmentally conscious. Please assist us by being mindful of this when considering what decorations to bring.
- Please do not bring latex/rubber balloons (mylar balloons okay), inflatables, piñatas, glitter, or confetti onto the premises.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For cancellations more than 7 days before the playdate: you will receive a full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- For cancellations with 7 or fewer days before the playdate: you will receive a refund of 50%.
- Requests to reschedule will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- In the event that the Children’s Museum should have to cancel a reservation for unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued a full refund or may choose to reschedule on an alternate available date.