To Make Birthday Party Reservation
- Payment-in-full is required at time of booking
- You will be charged an additional, refundable, $50 security deposit at check-out (Please note: It may take up to 1 week to receive the refunded security deposit.)
Indoor Party Room Details
- Festively painted and minimally decorated 24’ x 14’ room
- Refrigerator/Freezer (standard size) for use during your party
- Two (2) countertops and one (1) sink
- One (1) 24” x 48” folding table (suitable for food and cake)
- One (1) 18” x 48” decorative console table (suitable for gifts and party favors)
- Four (4) trapezoid tables pushed together to create one long 180” x 30” table
- 15-18 youth-sized chairs for guest seating
- Access to a wagon for loading and unloading
- 4 (10“ x 10”) decorative magnet board for photos/signage
Outdoor Party Area Details
- 4 picnic tables covered by Four (4) 10’ x 10’ Canopies
- 2 stainless steel buffet/side counters and prep sink
- Mini Refrigerator
- Simple wood framed playhouse for imagination play and fort building
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation Refund Policy:
- More than 21 days before party: Full refund, minus $25 administrative fee and $50 Professional Face Paint deposit (if applicable)
- Fewer than 21 days before party: Partial refund, minus $25 administrative fee and $50 Professional Face Paint deposit (if applicable) may be available
- Fewer than 7 days before party: No refund
- In the unlikely event that the Children’s Museum should have to cancel a reservation for unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued a full refund, or may choose to reschedule your party on an alternate available date.
Professional Face Painter Cancellation:
- There is a $50 nonrefundable deposit included in the cost of this addition. This means that if the Professional Face Painter is booked and later cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, the $50 nonrefundable Professional Face Paint deposit would be retained. The amount refunded would be $85.
- *This activity is contingent upon Clementine’s availability. In the case that an artist is not available a FULL refund will be issued.
Rain Contingency Policy – Outdoor Party Area ONLY
- Cancellations due to rain MUST be made no less than 5 days before reservation to receive a full refund, minus $25 administrative fee and $50 ProFace deposit (if applicable).
- Refunds are not available for rain cancellations made less than 5 days before reservation.
- Host may reschedule to a different date no less than 5 days before original reservation.
- Host may request that party be moved to the indoor party room if available, but host must comply with indoor party policies, timeline and guest totals (see website for indoor party details). A $15 processing fee will apply.
- If host chooses to move forward with party in the rain, a 10’ x 10’ canopy can be provided.
Changes to Schedule:
Date and time changes (if available) can be made until 21 days prior to new reservation date. A $15 processing fee will be applied
All activities and add-on customizations should be booked at least 14 days in advance in order to ensure all staff, supplies and materials are ready for your party.
The party room is festively painted and decorated. Party hosts are welcome to add simple decorations to the surfaces in the room and hang pictures onto the 4 (10” x 10”) magnet boards.
- Please do not tape, tack, or adhere anything to the walls or cabinets.
- Please do not bring latex/rubber balloons (mylar balloons okay), inflatables, piñatas, glitter or confetti onto the premises.
- Decorations and party supplies must remain inside the party room.
General Party Policies
- Access in and out of the museum is limited to the front entrance only
- Food and food consumption should remain inside the party room. Please do not bring alcohol, glass bottles, nuts or caterers
- Entertainment: outside entertainers, performers, vendors, live animals are not permitted
A minimum $100 noncompliance fee may be assessed for failure to follow these guidelines. Removal from the premises and/or cancellation of the party may also be required.