The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County makes a limited number of discounted memberships available each month to qualifying families. Choose from three levels of membership to fit your family size and receive the Access discount off the regular price of a one-year membership.
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Admission for the selected term during regular open days*
- $2 off regular admission for up to 6 additional guests
- Special member hours
- Discounts on private playdates, birthday parties, Gift Corner purchases, and select events
- Discount at Schulz Museum & Snoopy’s Home Ice Arena: $1 off each admission for up to 4 people
*Children’s Museum memberships do NOT include admission to select events, private playdates or birthday parties.
Admission for named adult + 1 child
Access Fun Four
Admission for up to 4 visitors
Access Super Six
Admission for up to 6 visitors
Families receiving assistance from one of the following programs qualify for the Group A Discount (50% off annual membership rates):
- Section 8/Public Housing
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEA)
Families receiving assistance from one of the following programs qualify for the Group B Discount (80% off annual membership rates):
- CalWorks/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- CalFresh/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch
How To Sign Up for an Access Membership**:
- Present proof of assistance from one of the programs listed above at the Museum front desk
- Fill out the sign-up form
- Pay the membership fee
**Please note: a limited number of discounted memberships are available each month, depending on funding for the program. Discounted memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Children’s Museum offers discounted admission for CalFresh/EBT, WIC, and Medi-Cal Benefits Identification Cardholders (Photo ID required). Click here for more info on admissions rates.
• WIC (app or card)
• CalFresh/SNAP (EBT card)
• Medi-Cal/Medicaid (Benefits Identification Card)
• Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch (letter for current school year)
• Cal WORKS/TANF (letter)
• Section 8 (letter)
• HEAP/LIEA (letter or statement)
If you’re receiving assistance from another government/social service organization, please email a copy of a letter from the organization detailing the assistance provided to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you do not receive assistance, but cannot afford the cost of membership, you may submit a letter in place of the proof of assistance, briefly summarizing your current situation and the barriers preventing your family from visiting the museum. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
A limited number of discounted memberships will be available each month for immediate purchase with proof of assistance on a first-come, first-served basis.
Yes. Please show proof of assistance at the front desk and fill out an updated sign-up form.
For more information about the Access Program, email email@example.com or call 707.546.4069.