The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County offers discounts on annual membership to qualifying families.
Families receiving assistance from one of the following programs qualify for the Group A Discount (50% off annual membership rates):
- Section 8/Public Housing
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEA)
Families receiving assistance from one of the following programs qualify for the Group B Discount (80% off annual membership rates):
- CalWorks/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- CalFresh/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch
Choose from three levels of membership to fit your family size and receive the Access discount off the regular price of a one-year membership.
Admission for named adult + 1 child
Access Fun Four
Admission for up to 4 visitors
Access Super Six
Admission for up to 6 visitors
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Admission for the selected term during regular open days*
- $2 off regular admission for up to 6 additional guests
- Special member hours
- Discounts on private playdates, birthday parties, Gift Corner purchases, and select events
- Discount at Schulz Museum & Snoopy’s Home Ice Arena: $1 off each admission for up to 4 people
*Children’s Museum memberships do NOT include admission to select events, private playdates or birthday parties.
How To Sign Up for an Access Membership**:
- Present proof of assistance from one of the programs listed above at the Museum front desk
- Fill out the sign-up form
- Pay the membership fee
The Children’s Museum also offers discounted admission for CalFresh/EBT, WIC, and Medi-Cal Benefits Identification Cardholders (Photo ID required). Click here for more info on admissions rates.
• WIC (app or card)
• CalFresh/SNAP (EBT card)
• Medi-Cal/Medicaid (Benefits Identification Card)
• Free/Reduced Cost School Lunch (letter for current school year)
• Cal WORKS/TANF (letter)
• Section 8 (letter)
• HEAP/LIEA (letter or statement)
If you’re receiving assistance from another government/social service organization, please email a copy of a letter from the organization detailing the assistance provided to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you do not receive assistance, but cannot afford the cost of membership, you may submit a letter in place of the proof of assistance, briefly summarizing your current situation and the barriers preventing your family from visiting the museum. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Yes. Please show proof of assistance at the front desk and fill out an updated sign-up form.
For more information about the Access Program, email email@example.com or call 707.546.4069.