On April 30, 2021, the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County will reopen its doors to the general public for the first time in over a year! We are super excited to welcome everyone back! Read on for information on what to expect as well as how to make a reservation.
For everyone’s safety, we have implemented the following policies. Failure to comply with any of these policies may result in your group being asked to leave the Museum. We thank you for your patience and for your continued support.
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Additional days will open as the Children’s Museum moves toward a full reopening.
|Adults and children||$12|
|Babies 0 – 11 months||FREE|
|Military (ID required)||$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
(with CTA card or school ID)
|$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
|ACM Reciprocal Memberships with card and ID||$6 (limit: up to 6 people)|
|EBT Cardholders with card and ID||$2 (limit: up to 6 people, including the cardholder)|
Reservations REQUIRED – See Below
- Reservations are REQUIRED for everyone in your group including infants under 1 year of age.
- Reservations are free to make – for members and non-members alike.
- Members: Once you arrive at the Museum, you can present your photo ID to check in.
- Non-members: Once you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain a link where you can purchase your admission tickets online ahead of time (Discounted admission is not available online and must be purchased at the front desk).
- Please make no more than one reservation every week. Many friends are excited to visit.
- If you find that you made a reservation that you cannot keep, please contact us at email@example.com and we will reschedule you for another day and time.
Employee Safety and Museum Cleaning Procedures
- All employees are required to wear a mask at work.
- All employees will complete a health self-assessment prior to starting work.
- All employees are required to follow physical distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet from guests and other staff, (when spacing permits).
- View our Cleaning Policies here