The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County is closed until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Hours and Admissions
Monday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: Members Only 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Open to everyone from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
New Year’s Day
Christmas Eve Day
|Adults and children||$12|
|Babies 0 – 11 months||FREE|
|Military (ID required)||$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
(with CTA card or school ID)
|$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
|ACM Reciprocal Memberships with card and ID||$6 (limit: up to 6 people)|
|EBT Cardholders with card and ID||$2 (limit: up to 6 people, including the cardholder)|
With many unique features and benefits, the Children’s Museum has a membership suitable for your family or organization. All memberships include unlimited visits for one year.
Give the gift of play at the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County! eGift Cards can be redeemed towards admission, membership or retail.
Buy a Gift Card today >
Children’s Museum Admission Policies & Guidelines
General Admission Policies
- For the safety of our guests, adults who are not accompanied by children are not allowed in the Museum without prior arrangements.
- The Children’s Museum requests that at least one adult caregiver be present for every 4 children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 AT ALL TIMES. Please do not leave your child unattended or unsupervised anywhere inside the Museum.
- If you are planning to bring more than 8 people to visit, please see our Group Visits page.
- On occasion, the Children’s Museum may be closed for facility upgrades or private events. We do our best to notify both members and the general public of any closures. Open days and hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please see our calendar for a complete and current listing of closures or special events.
- The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Children’s Museum Members Policies
- For faster check in, please present your eMembership card or physical membership card. Photo ID may be required.
- The Children’s Museum memberships provide free admission during regular open days. However during the Snow Days Family Fundraiser and birthday parties, admission rates apply for members. Discounts may be available.
Other Ways to Visit
If you are a group wanting to visit the Children’s Museum, please see our Group Visits page for booking information.
Sonoma County Library Discover & Go
Parents with a library card may apply for free admission passes through the Sonoma County Library Discover & Go Program.
Open Door Policy
The Children’s Museum does not turn away visitors due to lack of funds. Families are welcome to visit the museum on a pay-what-you-can basis. To participate, tell the front desk staff that you wish to enter under the open door policy.
For more information, please see our FAQs
Special thanks to our generous Museums For All Sponsors: