Hours and Admissions
Monday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
New Year’s Day
Christmas Eve Day
|Updated Mask Policy at the Children’s Museum|
|On June 15, Governor Newsom announced changes to the mask mandate in the state of California. Upon review of the new requirements the Museum has made changes to the mask policy effective immediately.|
The Museum will no longer require masks in our outdoor spaces. While proof of vaccination is not required, we encourage unvaccinated guests to continue to wear a mask.
We will continue to enforce our mask-wearing policy indoors for all guests ages 3 and up due to the health and safety of children under the age of 12 who are ineligible to receive vaccinated yet.
Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any questions about this updated mask requirement, please contact us [email protected].
|Adults and children||$12|
|Babies 0 – 11 months||FREE|
|Military (ID required)||$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
(with CTA card or school ID)
|$9 (limit: up to 4 people)|
|ACM Reciprocal Memberships with card and ID||$6 (limit: up to 6 people)|
|EBT Cardholders with card and ID||$2 (limit: up to 6 people, including the cardholder)|
View our Cleaning Policies here.
Give the gift of play at the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County! eGift Cards can be redeemed towards admission, membership or retail.
Buy a Gift Card today >
Children’s Museum Admission Policies & Guidelines
General Admission Policies
- For the safety of our guests, adults who are not accompanied by children are not allowed in the Museum without prior arrangements.
- The Children’s Museum requests that at least one adult caregiver be present for every 4 children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 AT ALL TIMES. Please do not leave your child unattended or unsupervised anywhere inside the Museum.
- If you are planning to bring more than 8 people to visit, please see our Group Visits page.
- On occasion, the Children’s Museum may be closed for facility upgrades or private events. We do our best to notify both members and the general public of any closures. Open days and hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please see our calendar for a complete and current listing of closures or special events.
- The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Children’s Museum Members Policies
- The Children’s Museum memberships provide free admission during regular open days. However during select events and birthday parties, admission rates apply for members. Discounts may be available.
Other Ways to Visit
If you are interested in a group visit this summer (July or August 2021), please email [email protected]. If you are interested in a group visit during the 2021 – 2022 school year, please check back on or after August 20, 2021 for our updated policies.
Sonoma County Library Discover & Go
Parents with a library card may apply for free admission passes through the Sonoma County Library Discover & Go Program.
Open Door Policy
The Children’s Museum does not turn away visitors due to lack of funds. Families are welcome to visit the museum on a pay-what-you-can basis. To participate, tell the front desk staff that you wish to enter under the open door policy.
For more information, please see our FAQs
Special thanks to our generous Museums For All Sponsors: