• Technology Company Executive (Retired)
• Board Member, Exchange Bank
• CPA, Pisenti & Brinker LLP
•Owner, E.R. Sawyer Jeweler and Owner, The Store Next Door
• MSW, LCSW, On the Margins
• Founder/Former ED/Board Member, Free to Be
• Trustee, Ella Bisbee Foundation
• Director of University Development, Sonoma State University (Retired)
• Philanthropist and Retired Educator, Rincon Valley Union School District
• VP Branch Manager II, Poppy Bank, Santa Rosa
• Biotechnology Consultant
• Financial Advisor, NBC Securities, Inc.
• CPA, Business Consultant
• Branch Experience Manager, Redwood Credit Union
• Elementary School Teacher, Roseland School District
• Owner and Project Manager, Land is Limited
• Litigation attorney, Abbey, Weitzenberg, Warren & Emery P.C.
This open studio time allows children of all ages to create open-ended art using all recycled and repurposed materials! Our Art Studio Specialist is there to facilitate the use of more advanced tools for cutting, gluing (hot glue guns), and engineering art.
Providence Health is excited to teach little ones all about how to stay happy, healthy, and heart-friendly! The first step to preventing heart disease & type 2 diabetes in your family is through education and regular screenings.
A specially designed program to engage older children in experiences and experiments using scientific concepts. Children will be exploring physics, engineering, and art using scientific concepts and so much more!