Give the gift of play at the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County!
Gift cards can be redeemed towards the cost of admission, membership, or retail items.
Please note: Recipient is responsible for paying the difference between the amount loaded on the gift card and the current prices at the time the gift card is redeemed.
- All you need is the name and email address of the recipient.
- Select the amount you want to load on the card
- Enter a personal message, and choose when your gift card is emailed to the recipient!
The Fine Print
- Gift cards do not expire and can be redeemed in person or over the phone during regular business hours at the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County.
- Gift cards may be redeemed towards the cost of admission, membership, or retail (Admission and membership rates are subject to change without notice).
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
Physical gift cards are available at the front desk during regular business hours.