Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
*Regretfully, after June 26th, we are no longer able to continue offering Triple P classes at the Children's Museum of Sonoma County. We are so appreciative of Parent's Place for making these classes possible, and hope to offer them again in the future.
FREE PROGRAM for parents with children under 6yrs of age, thanks to funding by First 5 Sonoma County Mental Health with MHSA_Prevention and Early Intervention funds!
- Registration is required (free).
- Seminar size is limited to 25. Discussion Group size is limited to 12.
- If you do not register online, you will be required to register at the front desk before attending the event, and you are not guaranteed a space in the seminar
- Early registration is encouraged, seminars fill up quickly
- Those who have pre-registered will be given 10 minutes after event start time before your reserved seat will be opened up to the next person.
- Attendees arriving late will be required to wait 10 minutes before entering discussion or seminar to minimize disruption to those who have arrived on time.
- Punctuality is encouraged.
About Triple P
Triple P Positive Parenting Program is designed to give parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children and to build stronger family relationships. Triple P doesn’t tell people how to parent. Rather, it gives parents simple and practical strategies they can adapt to suit their own values, beliefs and needs. Facilitated by a Triple P educator from Parents Place.
Triple P is held the last Monday* of every month at the Children's Museum of Sonoma County
*(except on holidays)
Childcare is not provided, babes in arms welcome.
June 26, 2017 (6pm - 7:30pm)
The Power of Positive Parenting - REGISTER