Fold Paper Into Your Own Accordion Book: Ages 5+
Let your child’s imagination run wild with this silly and fun craft and drawing activity.
Accordion folding can be a great way to fortify sequencing with kids. It can be used as a teaching tool to explore cycles such as the butterfly cycle, seed to plants, or the water cycle.
- Paper, an 8 ½ x 11 sheets cut in half longways can work great.
- Drawing supplies: pens, pencils, markers, etc…
- Fold a long piece of paper like an accordion
- Let your child draw a cartoon story on each square
- They could have a title page, and an end page, or not!
- Try gluing pages together to make a longer book