Make this fun coconut cloud dough from the Imagination Tree for engaging, sensory play with your little ones. Please note that this is not edible playdough; it just smells really good!
- 1 cup cornflour (cornstarch)
- 5 tbsps coconut hair conditioner
- Simply tip 1 cup of cornflour into a bowl then add 5 tablespoons of hair conditioner.
- Make sure to mix each spoonful in one at a time until the final one, and then put your hands in to knead it into a ball. It shouldn’t be sticky but if it is for some reason, then take it out and continue to roll and knead it on a surface with cornflour sprinkled onto it, until it is right.
- If it is too dry then dip your fingertips into some conditioner and knead again.
- When it is ready it will be wonderfully smooth, soft and squishy, like a ball of the softest play dough ever!