Paper Plate Prince and Princess Crowns: All Ages
Sometimes, life is just easier if you have a crown to wear. Make a simple one out of a paper plate, paint, and craft decorations.
Paper plates (one per child)
Paint cups & brushes
Crafty items: sequins, poms, etc.
- Give each child a paper plate and scissors
- Bend paper plate in half
- Cut vertically up the middle (3/4 of the way to the edge) of plate
- Unbend paper plate and cut horizontally across cut you just made (essentially creating a + in the center of the paper plate)
- Cut diagonally between each cut you just made (creating 8 triangular slices in the center)
- Once cut, decorate with paint, poms, sequins, etc.
- When they are dry, bend the triangles up.