Easy To Make Post-It Note Puppet Pets at Home: Ages 5+
Easily create your own finger puppets for imaginative play and storytelling.
Post-it notes (regular size; in a variety of colors) If not Post-it notes are available, a 4” square piece of paper and a small piece of tape works, too!
- Roll the Post-it snugly around your finger, and press flat to stick.
- Fold one end down for the head and crease.
- Unfold. Cut two snips for ears (small, large, pointed, or round).
- Fold head down again; bend ears up.
- Fold corners under for nose or chin.
- Two dots with a pen will create eyes.
- Use your imagination to add tails, spots, horns, whiskers, or whatever!